We’ve been working hard to make sure we can fulfil all your timber and fencing needs whilst making sure that your safety and the safety of our staff remains our top priority.
So we’re making a few changes:
- You can place orders with us via our website or over the phone. When using the website, make sure you are logged in to get your trade prices and to access your quotes and orders. If you need help with this or a reminder of your login details please let us know. Unfortunately, we can’t take payment at the branch and the shop will remain closed.
- We’re offering free contactless delivery within 25 miles of our site. If you’re further afield the delivery charge will be calculated automatically at the checkout.
- If you need to collect your orders, you will need to pre-order and pre-pay (unless booking goods to a credit account.) We will contact you once your order is picked and ready to arrange a pre-booked time slot. Please do not just turn up at the site unannounced. Collections will be “non-contact” and you may be asked to stay in your vehicle during loading, or you may load your own goods once our operative is out of the way. Social distancing rules will be enforced when on-site and we ask for your cooperation with this.
- We’re also unable to offer our made-to-measure service for the time being and sales will be restricted to stock items. This will be reviewed and reinstated as soon as possible but will depend on available staff numbers.
- Priority will be given to people carrying out essential repairs and maintenance, particularly anyone working on local and national Government contracts, local authorities, utility service providers, livestock owners / agricultural contractors, and where security is a risk. Lead times will be extended for this reason and we ask you to bear with us on this.
- Lead times may be extended but we’ll do our best to get your orders to you as soon as possible.
- Our opening hours have also changed. For the time being, we’ll be open 8 am – 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8 am – 4 pm Fridays and closed on Saturdays and bank holidays.
We’re here to support you and your business to the best of our ability in these difficult circumstances and we thank you for your co-operation and understanding.