Garages / Car Ports
Our garage range offers solutions for both single and double garages and are supplied with a 5 year guarantee against faulty materials.
Manufactured from Nordic Spruce all products offered are easily assembled if self-assembly is your preferred choice, however many people tend to go for the dedicated installation service we offer. The buildings are also incredibly versatile with an option to achieve a traditional and contemporary appearance, by adding or removing glazing bars and the myriad of wood stains and paint finishes that can be applied.
In addition to garages we offer a double car port as an alternative solution. Made from Nordic Spruce, roof boards are tongue and groove for maximum strength and protection and posts are made from laminated timber. Our car ports also come with a 5 year guarantee against faulty material.
Please view our full range of garages and car ports below, or call in at our Walford branch to see the display buildings for yourself. Unlike an internet only company we are here to help and advise, and are on hand should you have any after sales queries.
- Depending on the model the log walls (if present) vary in thickness from 28mm to 44mm and are chalet cut and supplied with wind braces as standard for better protection against wind and rain.
- Roof boards are tongue and groove for maximum strength and protection.
- All foundation joists are fully treated to reduce the risk of moisture damage.
In addition, where appropriate the garages feature:
- Strong purlins from laminated wood
- Laminated door frames
- Low door sills, covered with stainless steel
- Real double glazing
- Cylinder locks
- Rubber seals and silicone (door/window)