Walford Timber is a timber manufacturer supporting retailers, garden centres, merchants, wholesalers, stockists and local authorities across England and Wales with product excellence and the service you can only get from buying direct from the manufacturer.
The core of our business is supplying people in the fencing and timber trade.
Dedicated service for Bulk Buyers
We are bulk suppliers to the trade, contractors, stockists, local authorities, commercial users and other bulk buyers and have the skill and experience to offer national / regional trade accounts:
- Nationwide deliveries from 12 up to 26 Tonne loads with half / split loads where possible
- A dedicated account manager to work with you when placing your orders, liaising on order progress and arranging your deliveries etc. We are used to working with high volume users
- Fast turnaround of stock items
- A bespoke size service as we have our own re-sawing and manufacturing facilities
- Dedicated price list tailored to your needs, discounted to reflect volumes purchased
- No quibble guarantee – if you are not happy with the products for any reason they will be replaced, repaired or refunded with no hassle
- Access to some of the best timber products on the market, including our 20 year and 15 year guaranteed treated products (PermaTimber Plus and PermaTimber range) which is WPA Benchmark approved, and our 10 year guaranteed manufactured products
Trust Walford Timber Ltd
Over 70 years experience delivering to the trade
We have been supplying the fencing and timber trade since 1945. Walford Timber delivers throughout England and Wales, from 26 Tonne artic” loads, to split loads and smaller quantities where needed.
Local people in the trade also collect from our two sites (Walford Timber and Cheltenham Fencing) on a regular basis. Because of our flexible approach and the wide range of products we offer, most of our deliveries contain several different products, from fencing components to panels, gates, decking, sawn timber, manufactured products, garden sheds and anything else you can see on our website!
Stock and prices to support your business
Due to our large stockholding and our years of experience in the wholesale and trade sector we are able to service stockists, contractors and high volume users quickly and reliably throughout the year. It is not unusual for us to have over 3,500m3 of timber in stock at any one time.
With the quantities we sell, we are very competitive in the market place, and will be pleased to tailor prices to suit your requirements.
You can also rest assured that we purchase our timber responsibly from a select few suppliers that we have worked closely with for many years, offering a consistently high quality with every order. Walford Timber is FSC Certified, which means we can supply your timber from sustainable and traceable sources at your request.
In 2012 we became the first company in the UK to achieve the Wood Preservation Association’s ‘Benchmark’ certification, an independent timber treatment quality scheme, ensuring our treated products are fit for purpose and meet the requirements of B.S. 8417.
This was recognition for the work we put in to developing our ‘PermaTimber’ range of long-life fence posts.
Walford Timber has also lead the way in developing mechanical incising techniques to increase the service life of Spruce fence posts to 15 years plus, a process independently assessed by the Building Research Establishment (BRE.)
We are one of the UK’s few producers of WPA Benchmark approved incised fence posts.
Credit accounts available
Bulk purchasers have access to a net 30 day credit account facility that can be applied for by visiting our Account Application page, as well as a pay-as-you-go account for those that want the benefits of a Walford Timber account without necessarily wanting credit.
For more information, please contact us on 01989 563614, or e-mail email@example.com. In the meantime, please feel free to browse the website to see the products we offer. Remember – this is only a selection of our products, so please ask if you do not see the products you are interested in.