Log Cabins / Home Offices
The perfect way to add an extra dimension to your home, our log cabins offer an ideal alternative to a conservatory or extension; giving you that much needed extra indoor space without the hassle of building work.
With a range of shapes, sizes and styles available, our cabins suit a variety of purposes; from home offices and workshops, to playrooms and additional entertaining spaces such as home cinemas.
Crafted using the highest quality Siberian Spruce, the cabins are easily assembled if self-assembly is your preferred choice, however many people tend to go for the dedicated installation service we offer.
The buildings are incredibly versatile with traditional and contemporary looks achievable by adding or removing glazing bars and the myriad of wood stains and paint finishes that can be applied.
- Log walls vary in thickness from 28mm to 44mm depending on the building type and are chalet cut and supplied with wind braces as standard for better protection against wind and rain.
- Roof boards are tongue and groove for maximum strength and protection.
- All foundation joists are fully treated to reduce the risk of moisture damage.
In addition, where appropriate:
- Strong purlins from laminated wood
- Laminated door frames
- Low door sills, covered with stainless steel
- Real double glazing
- Cylinder locks
- Rubber seals and silicone (door/window)
View our full log cabin range above, or call in at our Walford branch to see the display buildings for yourself. Unlike an internet only company we are here to help and advise, and are on hand should you have any after sales queries.