Gazebos / Pavilions
Our Gazebos are designed to enhance any garden with an additional outside room full of character. Our range is supplied with a 5 year guarantee against faulty materials.
Manufactured from Nordic Spruce all products offered are easily assembled if self-assembly is your preferred choice, however many people tend to go for the dedicated installation service we offer. The buildings are also incredibly versatile with traditional and contemporary looks achievable by adding or removing glazing bars and the myriad of wood stains and paint finishes that can be applied.
Our Pavilions are designed to allow you to sit and relax outside and enjoy your garden. In addition to gazebos we offer Pavilions as an alternative solution. Made from Nordic Spruce, roof boards are tongue and groove for maximum strength and protection and posts are made from laminated timber. Our Pavilions also come with a 5 year guarantee against faulty materials
Please view our full range of Gazebos and Pavilions below, or call in at our Walford branch to see the display buildings for yourself. Unlike an internet only company we are here to help and advise, and are on hand should you have any after sales queries.
- Depending on the model, the log walls (if present) vary in thickness from 28mm to 44mm and are chalet cut and supplied with wind braces as standard for better protection against wind and rain.
- Roof boards are tongue and groove for maximum strength and protection.
- All foundation joists are fully treated to reduce the risk of moisture damage.
In addition, where appropriate:
- Strong purlins from laminated wood
- Laminated door frames
- Low door sills, covered with stainless steel
- Real double glazing
- Cylinder locks
- Rubber seals and silicone (door/window)